To fully enjoy your trip without any worries, please be reminded that travel insurance is strongly recommended. You may want to review your existing health insurance plan to determine which medical services being covered during your trip. We, as your travel agency, are able to arrange your vacation insurance. Our travel insurance business partner is CHI Travel Insurance. Please refer to https://www.chitravelinsurance.com.au/ for further information.
Below is a brief description of CHI Travel Insurance package that we offer. However, the details are subject to change, so please Contact Us or CHI before making the decision.
CHI Travel Insurance package includes:
- Cancellation fees and lost deposits
- Overseas emergency medical assistance/evacuation
- Overseas emergency medical & hospital expenses
- Hospital cash allowance
- Accidental death
- Permanent disability
- Loss of income
- Loss of travel documents, transactions cards and travelers cheques
- Luggage and personal effects
- Luggage and personal effects delay expenses
- Travel delay expenses
- Alternative transport expenses
- Personal liability
- Rental vehicle insurance excess/return of rental vehicle
CHI Travel Insurance package excludes:
Please refer to https://www.chitravelinsurance.com.au/downloads/brochure.pdf for more details.
If you decide to take out Travel Insurance on your own, please investigate fully the Travel Insurance policy’s inclusions and exclusions, keep a copy of full conditions, a policy number and an international phone number to contact them. In an emergency, our staff team will help you to contact your travel insurance company.