How we collect your personal information
Generally, all information we collect from our customers is needed to facilitate travel arrangements, reservations and service related fulfilment. We will require personal information directly from you when you:
- Make a booking/ reservation
- Send us email
- Contact us via phone
- Subscribe to our newsletters
- Complete survey
- Provide us with feedbacks
How we use your Personal Information
The purposes for which we use your personal information are disclosed to the following types of third parties:
- Travel services providers (tour operators, airlines, hotels, car rental companies)
- A person on your behalf making your booking
- Business lines or related bodies corporate
They are our trusted third parties. The supply of information is only to ensure your bookings and arrangements successfully and confirmed. Those third parties will only have access to your personal information needed to perform the relevant services and we do not use that information for trade or any other purposes. All your personal information is protected by a confidential agreement when being released to third-parties.
Registered Members and Newsletters
If you sign up for our newsletter(s), we promise to only send you the ones that are requested by you. We ask you to supply your interests so that we can send you relevant contents. Several advantages once becoming our member including:
- Quickly complete package reservation
- Easy to contact in case of emergency
- Update regularly and soonest new special offers, newest brochure, lastest travel features as well as prepare-to-launch tours.
Please be noted that we only send these documents to the customers who register with our travel agency.