As flight times, hotels, logistical services and days of travel can be subject to availability and modifications beyond our control, if cancellations or delays should occur, we will make a conscientious effort to secure alternative arrangements of similar value to those in our booking agreement.
Delhi – Mandawa – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Jaipur – Agra
- Delhi– Aksharsdham Swaminarayan temple, city tour
- Mandawa– Mandawa Castle
- Bikaner – Junagarh, Lalgarh Palace, Jain Haveli
- Jaisalmer– Sonar Fort, Godisar Lake, Havelis
- Jodhpur – Meharangarh Fort, Jaswantthada, UmaidBhawan Palace, Mandore Gardens
- Ranakpur– Jain Temple
- Udaipur– Eklingji, Nagada Temples
- Jaipur– Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, JantarMantar, City Palace, National Museum
- FatehpuriSikri –PanchMalal Palace-
- Agra -Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
Board your flight for Delhi.
Meals: In-flight meal
On arrival at Delhi International Airport, you’ll be greeted by our local representative who will transfer you to the hotel Check in after 3 pm). Later you visit Akshardham Swaminarayan Temple.
You leave Delhi en route to Mandawa, capital of the Shekhawati region of Rajasthan. Shekhawati is a semi-arid region located in the northeast part of Rajasthan, India.
Depart for a half day sightseeing tour covering the Shekhawati region. Mandawa is world famous for its heritage Havelies and colourful fresco art, the open art gallery of Rajasthan and the silk routes. Later leave for Bikaner and check in at the hotel.
Today embark on city tour in Bikaner and visit fort of Junagarh, Lalgarh Palace, and Jain Haveli. Later leave for Jaisalmer and check in at the hotel upon arrival. Evening is at leisure.
Today enjoy the golden city in desert and visit all the sightseeing places – Sonar Fort, Gadisar Lake and Havelis. Visit the Jaisalmer Fort on 800m high Trikula Hill and visit Patwonki Haveli.
After breakfast, you leave for Jodhpur, known as Blue City. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel.
Morning have a half day sightseeing tour of Jodhpur visiting the Meharangarh Fort, Jaswantthada, UmaidBhawan Palace and Mandore Gardens. Evening is at leisure and free time for shopping.
After breakfast leave for Udaipur by surface en-route visiting Ranakpur famous for Jain Temple. You continue your journey to Udaipur.
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing tour of Eklingji and Nagada Temples located just outside Udaipur city. Udaipur is known as the Venice of the east. It is also called the city of lakes. The Lake Palace on Jag Niwas Island in the middle of Pichola Lakes is the finest example of its architectural and cultural explosion. Also visit the city palace in Udaipur.
Early morning leave for Jaipur, known as the Pink City. Upon arrival, check in at our hotel.
Morning excursion to Amber Fort, here ride a decorated elephant (depending on availability) or a Jeep to reach the top of the Fort. At Amber Fort, visit Jagmandir or the chamber of glittering mirrors, Jai Mahal & the Temple of Goddess Kali. Later continue, visiting Hawa Mahal, JantarMantar, City Palace, and National Museum. Later in the evening, visit ChokiDhani, a man-made Rajasthan village, for an evening meal and entertainment.
Visit Fatepur Sikri, the Jama Masjid, tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal Palace and other palaces that speak of the grandeur and splendour of the Mughal Empire at the height of its power. Continue to Agra.
Today visit The World Famous “Taj Mahal” built by Emperor Shahjahan in memory of his wife, also visit the Agra Fort and colourful city bazaar. Later in the afternoon, leave for Delhi via Mathura & Vrindavan: related with the birth and childhood of Lord Krishna.
After breakfast, you embark on guided city tour of Old and New Delhi visiting Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Rajghat, drive around the diplomatic area, RastrapatiBhawan, (President’s House), India Gate, Lotus Temple, Humayun’s Tomb, QutubMinar. Later evening free for shopping and at leisure.
After breakfast, depending on your time of your return flight, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight.
Meals: Breakfast, In-flight meal
You will arrive home today
Meals: In-flight meals
- Return International flights from Australia
- Accommodation and breakfast in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All local boat rentals as mentioned in the program
- 01 time camel ride at Sand N dunes in Jaisalmer
- 01 time elephant ride at Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk
- Boat Ride at Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- Water bottles during tours (2 bottles per person per day)
- Air-conditioned transportation
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned in the program
- Local English speaking guides in India
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program
- Visa fee in India
- Tipping for driver and tour guide & personal expenses
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
*Actual accommodation may vary due to availability. However, equivalent quality is guaranteed.
Dates & Prices
* indicates Lowest Price for that region
24 Apr 2020
10 May 2020
10+ seats left
22 May 2020
07 Jun 2020
10+ seats left
12 Jun 2020
28 Jun 2020
10+ seats left
24 Jul 2020
09 Aug 2020
10+ seats left
07 Aug 2020
23 Aug 2020
10+ seats left
25 Sep 2020
11 Oct 2020
10+ seats left
09 Oct 2020
25 Oct 2020
10+ seats left
How to book & payments
Deposit & Payments
- Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person.
- Pay a 2nd instalment of $1,500 per person within 30 days.
- You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
Step 1: Customer selects one of our ready-made tour packages along with your preferred travel date based on the availability calendar.
Noted: In case you request a free quote for your planned vacation, simply fill in this Customize Request Form: https://www.asiavacationgroup.com.au/customize/
Step 2: Complete the Booking Form
Step 3: One of our Reservation team will contact you within 12 hours to confirm your booking request.
Please note that customers must book at least 90 days prior to departure to ensure your desired travel date and time.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay before/behind and/or post-tour. $200per person is applied for trip extension or early arrivals.
If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
- Follow the “Book Now” prompts, until you reach the “Anything else we need to know?” field
- Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
- After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our Reservation team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. Please be advised that tipping for tour guides, drivers and bellmen are required and will be collected by your travel consultant 7 days before you depart. A gratuity of 10AUD per person/day can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry as they have done an impeccable job to serve you through your holiday.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Single supplement is $870per person in addition to the twin share price.
Paired Solo Traveler
Upon your request except for cruises
Travel insurance is required to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with SureSave to offer you competitive rates for your travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply to arrange your policy.
Visa & Passport information
It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from your intended date of return.
An e-visa is required for entry into India. You will be able to obtain your E-visa when you have your tour documents indicating your date of entry into India, approximately 30 days prior to departure.
Please note, the ETA is limited to 60 days’ validity from the date of arrival.
You can visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/Registrationto purchase your visa online. The cost is US$80 per person. We can assist you over the phone as best as possible, however cannot submit the application on your behalf.
Please note that the information provided is subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information, we recommend visiting https://smartraveller.gov.au/Pages/default.aspx.
Final documentation, including e-tickets and hotel details, will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Asia Vacation Group shall not deliver a refund for any delay or change in program or expenses incurred or injury and damage due to airlines, accident, breakdown of transport and sickness.
In some cases, your chosen extra tours may be canceled by Asia Vacation Group due to force majeure you may choose to change to other alternative tour OR receive a coupon equal to the amount you paid for it. The difference in cost of the alternative tour will be paid by you or transferred to a coupon as applicable. This coupon is issued after the tour and is valid for two years. It is valid for any tour by Asia Vacation Group and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Airline: Air India, Thai Airlines, Singapore Airlines or similar (20kg for checked baggage per passenger and 7kg hand luggage per passenger, 01-piece check-in baggage each person only
- Some flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 15 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage.
- Despite the airlines baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 15 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Any airline ‘extras’ such as pre-allocated seating is at your own arrangement (additional charges apply)
Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades
- Business Class upgrade available from an additional $3,000 per person (subject to availability).
Please specify this as a “Anything else we need to know?” when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund. From $200 per person is applied for trip extension or early arrivals (subject to availability and applicable fare difference).