As flight times, hotels, logistical services and days of travel can be subject to availability and modifications beyond our control, if cancellations or delays should occur, we will make a conscientious effort to secure alternative arrangements of similar value to those in our booking agreement.
Amritsar – Chandigarh – Shimla – Kullu – Naggar - Manali
- Shimla – City Tour, Indian institute of advance study, Vice regal Lodge, State Museum, Jakhoo temple, Christ Church, Scandal Corner, Mall road & Ridge
- Kullu – Great Himalayan National Park, Jalori pass
- Naggar – Naggar Castle, Roerich art Gallery, Jagatsukh temple, Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan monastery, Vashisht village, Sulphur springs
- Manali – Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley
- Amritsar: Golden Temple
Board the flight from Australia to Amritsar via Delhi.
Meals: In-flight meal
Upon arrival at Amritsar Airport, you will be met by our local representative at the arrival point after which you will be transferred to hotel. In the late afternoon, proceed to visit the Wagah Border to see the changing of guards’ ceremony between India and Pakistan. Overnight in Amritsar
Meals: In-flight meal
After breakfast, visit the Golden Temple – the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion, also known as Hari Mandir; Jallianwala Bagh – The park commemorates the 2000 Indians who were killed or wounded at this site, shot indiscriminately by the British in 1919.
Later drive to Chandigarh. On arrival at Chandigarh, transfer to hotel – Overnight in Chandigarh
After breakfast, short sightseeing tour of Chandigarh visiting some of the important places like,
Rock Garden Rock garden is an epitome of creativity and innovation. It is a unique garden that consists of various art objects. The best part about the rock garden is that each of its artwork has been made by using industrial and urban waste.
Later transferred to Shimla; the former summer capital of British India and now a capital of Himachal Pradesh. Set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik mountain ranges, it offers some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Overnight stay at hotel (Check in after 3 pm).
Today you start with a city tour of Shimla, visiting Indian Institute of Advance Study. IIAS is housed in the former Vice Regal Lodge. Built in 1988, this is a spectacular English renaissance-inspired grey-stone structure with superb Burma teak woodwork on the interiors. It is surrounded by magnificent grounds and also has a small museum. Later visit the State Museum and Jakhoo temple. In the evening a visit to Christ Church, Scandal Corner, Mall road & Ridge. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, we drive to Great Himalayan National Park (GHNP), Sairopa entrance. On the way to GHNP we will have photo stop on the Jalori pass. GHNP was added to the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites. It is a habitat to numerous flora and fauna species. We take a walk in one of the unexplored region in the world. Later drive to Kullu (70 kms / 2 hrs). Overnight stay at hotel in Kullu area.
Today we drive to Manali and on route we visit the Naggar Castle, Roerich art Gallery and Jagatsukh. In Manali we visit the 450 years old Hadimba Devi Temple (the oldest temple in Manali), Club House, Tibetan monastery and Vashisht village; known for its hot Sulphar springs. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali area.
After breakfast, we visit the Rohtang Pass or Snow Point (Rohtang Pass 53 Kms/2 hrs. or up to snow line during winter-due to heavy snowfall), which simply offers panoramic view of mountains rising far above the clouds & which are simply breath-taking. In the afternoon we proceed to Solang valley (a famous picnic spot & ski resort in winter). Enjoy Snowboarding, Rope way ride and Paragliding (at your own cost). Evening return to hotel.
Note: Rohtang Pass closed from Mid November to March End.
Leave Manali for Chandigarh. Overnight stay at hotel.
After breakfast, depending on your time of your return flight, you will be transferred to the airport for your return flight.
Meals: Breakfast, In-flight meal
You will arrive home today
Meals: In-flight meals
- Return International flights from Australia/New Zealand
- Domestic flights in India
- Accommodation and breakfast in the category chosen or similar (subject to availability)
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- Toy Train ride in Shimla
- All arrival/departure sightseeing tours by air-conditioned Tempo Traveler (Van) (air-conditions will not operate on hilly regions) (One van can accommodate 9 Person).
- Water bottles during tours
- All entrance and sightseeing fees as mentioned in the program
- 01 Accompanying English speaking guide during the tour.
- 24/7 customer service and your own Dedicated Support
- Meals and drinks are not mentioned in the program
- Visa fee
- Tipping for driver and tour guide & personal expenses
- Travel insurance (we strongly recommend you hold a valid travel insurance policy for all domestic and overseas travel)
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Extra cost or missing tour caused by flight delay or cancel
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the program
*Actual accommodation may vary due to availability. However, equivalent quality is guaranteed.
Dates & Prices
* indicates Lowest Price for that region
22 Apr 2020
02 May 2020
10+ seats left
20 May 2020
30 May 2020
10+ seats left
17 Jun 2020
27 Jun 2020
10+ seats left
15 Jul 2020
25 Jul 2020
10+ seats left
19 Aug 2020
29 Aug 2020
10+ seats left
16 Sep 2020
26 Sep 2020
10+ seats left
07 Oct 2020
17 Oct 2020
10+ seats left
04 Nov 2020
14 Nov 2020
10+ seats left
How to book & payments
Deposit & Payments
- Secure your package with a deposit of $500 per person.
- Pay a 2nd instalment of $1,500 per person within 30 days.
- You will then be invoiced for final payment 90 days prior to departure.
Step 1: Customer selects one of our ready-made tour packages along with your preferred travel date based on the availability calendar.
Noted: In case you request a free quote for your planned vacation, simply fill in this Customize Request Form: https://www.asiavacationgroup.com.au/customize/
Step 2: Complete the Booking Form
Step 3: One of our Reservation team will contact you within 12 hours to confirm your booking request.
Please note that customers must book at least 90 days prior to departure to ensure your desired travel date and time.
How to extend your stay
Some customers like to enhance their holiday by extending their stay before/behind and/or post-tour. $200 per person is applied for trip extension or early arrivals.
If you wish to do so, please follow these steps:
- Follow the “Book Now” prompts, until you reach the “Special Requests” field
- Here, please specify your preferred flight arrangements and if you require additional accommodation, with the number of nights needed.
- After finalising your purchase and submitting your booking form, a member of our Reservation team will be in contact with you via email to verify your request.
Please note, a supplement of $995 per person (plus any applicable fare and tax differences) applies to deviate from the standard itinerary. We will contact you via email with a quote and proposed flight itinerary, and then proceed with collecting the additional payment required to confirm your request.
The additional cost for these land arrangements will be added to your final payment invoice, due 90 days prior to departure, and is strictly subject to availability.
A friendly reminder that tipping is not included in your package. Please be advised that tipping for tour guides, drivers and bellmen are required and will be collected by your travel consultant 7 days before you depart. A gratuity of 10AUD per person/day can make a big difference to locals employed in the tourism industry as they have done an impeccable job to serve you through your holiday.
The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard. Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences however any changes are beyond our control.
Single supplement is $904 per person in addition to the twin share price.
Paired Solo Traveller
Upon your request except for cruises
Travel insurance is required to protect yourself against the unexpected.
We have partnered with SureSave to offer you competitive rates for your travel insurance. You can book comprehensive or budget cover simply to arrange your policy.
Visa & Passport information
It is the traveler’s responsibility to ensure they have a valid passport. The passport must be valid for a minimum of six months from your intended date of return.
An e-visa is required for entry into India. You will be able to obtain your E-visa when you have your tour documents indicating your date of entry into India, approximately 30 days prior to departure.
Please note, the ETA is limited to 60 days’ validity from the date of arrival.
You can visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/Registration to purchase your visa online. The cost is US$80 per person. We can assist you over the phone as best as possible, however cannot submit the application on your behalf.
Please note that the information provided is subject to change at any time. For the most up-to-date information, we recommend
Final documentation, including e-tickets and hotel details, will be provided approximately 30 days prior to travel.
Children must be 2 years old or over and share a room with parents at all times. Children are the same price as adults.
The total length of the tour in days includes time spent in flight and is subject to change depending on the flight schedule, please refer to the day by day itinerary for the time spent on land.
Asia Vacation Group shall not deliver a refund for any delay or change in program or expenses incurred or injury and damage due to airlines, accident, breakdown of transport and sickness.
In some cases, your chosen extra tours may be canceled by Asia Vacation Group due to force majeure you may choose to change to other alternative tour OR receive a coupon equal to the amount you paid for it. The difference in cost of the alternative tour will be paid by you or transferred to a coupon as applicable. This coupon is issued after the tour and is valid for two years. It is valid for any tour by Asia Vacation Group and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Airline: Air India, Thai Airlines, Singapore Airlines or similar (15kg for checked baggage per passenger and 7kg hand luggage per passenger, 01-piece check-in baggage each person only
- Some flights will require a minimum of 1 transit (maximum 2).
- All tickets will include 15 kilos checked baggage per person, along with 7 kilos of hand luggage.
- Despite the airlines baggage allowance, we recommend travelling with 15 kilos per person due to restrictions with internal flights (where applicable), as well as coach and train transportation. Also, you will be responsible for handling your luggage at all times as the services of porters is not included. If travelling over this amount, you will be liable for any excess baggage fees enforced by the airline, payable direct.
- Once ticketed, flights are non-refundable. Any changes will be subject to the airline rules and change fees.
- Full names as per passport (including all middle names) are required.
- Any airline schedule changes or cancellations are beyond our control.
- Any airline ‘extras’ such as pre-allocated seating is at your own arrangement (additional charges apply)
Premium Economy or Business Class upgrades
- Business Class upgrade available from an additional $3,000 per person (subject to availability).
Please specify this as a “Special Request” when completing your booking and you will be quoted for the additional fare. In the event your selection is unavailable, or that you are dissatisfied with the quote, you will be provided with a full refund.From $200 per person is applied for trip extension or early arrivals (subject to availability and applicable fare difference)